Are you interested in working for the company that won'No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join the East West Hospitality housekeeping team.
The Housekeeping Supervisor will supervise and inspect units,guest areas, and employee areas to assess compliance with all established standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security. Will communicate throughout the day with the front office and other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction. The supervisor will also perform administrative tasks, train new associates, and assist with the hiring process.In addition, the supervisor may be asked to clean individual homes and condominiums during slower times.
Location: Beaver Creek, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $21 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Onsite Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you'll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous experience in high end resort/hotel setting preferred.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English preferred.
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.