Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Aspen, managed by East West Hospitality.
The Aspen, located in Aspen, CO is looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies, chemicals and equipment.
- Keeps the housekeeping team focused on guest satisfaction.
- Ensures guest rooms and all accommodations, public areas and colleague areas are cleaned according to operating standards.
- Creates, maintains and ensures compliance with all housekeeping standards and procedures.
- Adheres to an effective inspection program including rooms, public areas, colleague work and locker areas, storage areas and laundry areas.
- Assists with hotel general cleaning schedule and manages execution of work.
- Understands and communicates to colleagues the operating and maintenance procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Ensures guest room status is communicated to the Front Office in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with Front Office to ensure effective communications for operational issues.
- Oversees the coordination of turndown service and special needs of VIPs
- Provides effective lost and found procedures.
- Coordinates with Engineering on guest maintenance needs.
- Ensures that all colleagues of the Housekeeping department understand and comply with Loss Prevention policies to prevent accidents and control costs.
- Empowers colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Establishes effective and clear guidelines so colleagues understand expectations and parameters.
- Observes service behaviors of colleagues and provides individual feedback to individuals; continuously strives to improve service performance.
- Each colleague is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management which the colleague is capable of performing.
Location: The Aspen Mountain Residences, Aspen, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time Year Round
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights, weekends and holidays required
Pay Rate: $23.00/hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous housekeeping experience a plus, but not required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.