Join our Housekeeping team in Beaver Creek, CO! East West Hospitality comprises the largest vacation rental collection in Beaver Creek, and was named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to oversee the cleaning and readiness of individual units, public guest areas to assess compliance with all established standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security.
You will communicate throughout the day with the front office and other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction. You will also perform administrative tasks, train new associates, and assist with the hiring process. In addition, the supervisor may be asked to clean individual homes and condominiums during slower times.
If you are motivated, enjoy working in a team and have a great attitude towards work, we would love to meet you!
- Organize the day’s work before the housekeepers arrive.
- Gives out room assignments and keys to the housekeepers.
- Informs them of special requests and needs.
- Inspects each unit completed by each housekeeper each day.
- Upon inspection makes certain unit is clean and orderly.
- Notifies Front Desks when units are ready for occupancy.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Inspects common area spaces for order and cleanliness.
- Aids in training new employees in orientation, policies, procedures and demonstrates maintenance of equipment.
- Attends staff meetings and makes recommendations for improvement of service and operations.
- Makes adjustments in work schedule to cover absences.
- Maintain good communication with property managers and other team members.
Location: Beaver Creek, CO - Center Village
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $23 / hour
Schedule: 8:00 AM, 5 days/week including weekends
- Previous housekeeping experience required.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Valid CO Driver's License required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program - Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.