Join our team at The Borders Lodge, managed by East West Hospitality!
The Borders Lodge Housekeeping team is looking for a full time, year round Housekeeping Supervisor to supervise the work of the housekeeping team and perform common area attendant duties as directed. If you are detail oriented and work well in a team, we would love to meet you!
- Inspecting designated rooms to ensure they have been properly cleaned and stocked prior to guest arrival.
- Responsible for ensuring that the standards of cleaning are met.
- Report any maintenance issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in training other housekeepers.
- Assist housekeepers to ensure units are done on time.
Location: The Borders Lodge - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $23-25 per hour
Schedule: Five days a week, including weekends and some holidays
- Previous housekeeping experience in a hospitality environment required; previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Able to lift 30lbs.
- Able to do repetitive movements
- Able to work flexible schedule, including ability to work holidays and weekends
- Able to maintain open communication with housekeeping team and manager
Benefits & Perks:
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $25/hour
Year Round</span></span></p><p><span><span><strong><span> </span></strong> $23-$25 per hour</span></span></p><p><span><span><strong><span>Schedule: </span></strong><span>Five days a week
Job Reference #: 100325355040