The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa looking for a Houseman for the winter season.
The Houseman will support the Housekeeping department, assist the room attendants, and maintain cleanliness throughout the hotel.
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and carpet shampoo machine.
- Cleans air vents, hallways ice machine areas.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes. vacuums and polishes floor.
- Receives linen supplies from laundry and stocks linen closets on guest floors in a neat organized manner.
- Maintains housekeeping carts and stocks supplies.
- Strips soiled linen from beds.
- Removes trash collected by room attendants.
- Walks all assigned floors at beginning, throughout the day and end of shift to collect trash, soiled linen and other items as assigned by management.
- Transports clean linen to the housekeeping storage rooms on the floors and refills the par stock of linen on each floor
- Refills the par stock of guest amenities and supplies on each housekeeping storage area.
- Helps the room attendants with heavy lifting and special cleaning projects as directed.
- Assists housekeeping with placing bed boards, roll-ways beds, extra bed etc. in appropriate fashion per standard operating procedures.
- Reports missing / found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the housekeeping supervisor and managers.
- Responds at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other colleagues.
- Handles any tasks assigned by the supervisors as and when needed.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa - Avon, CO
Approximate Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time and Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: 8am until 4:30pm. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Pay: $18.00 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (FT)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
Previous experience in similar position preferred, but not required.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.