Houseperson/Gardener - Oxford Court
We are looking for a self-motivated on-site Houseperson/Gardener to join our team! If you enjoy working independently, solving problems, are highly organized and detail-oriented, we would love to meet you! This role will involve houseperson tasks, landscaping, snow clearing and some basic maintenance tasks.
- Clean and maintain common areas of Oxford Court, a 5-story residential building, including garage, game room, fitness room, hallways, 2 bathrooms, elevators, entrance, lobby, and front office.
- Plant and maintain flowers and landscaping during spring, summer, and fall
- Assist with snow removal of driveway and sidewalks in winter
- Clean outdoor furniture, pool, and hot tub
- Assist on-site building engineer with light maintenance projects
Location: Oxford Court - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time year Round
Pay Rate: $22.00 / hour
Schedule: 32-40 hours per week. Must be available to work some weekends and holidays
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Interest in indoor and outdoor maintenance
- Local housing required
- Authorization to work in the United States required
- Interest or experience in gardening preferred
- Able to follow direction and check off to do lists
- Provide exceptional service to Owners and Guests
- Must have great work ethic
- Must be proactive, outgoing, and able to work independently
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Spoken English required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work outside in all weather conditions
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Onsite Parking
- Discounted Bus Pass
- Career Development Trainings
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- 401(K) with Discretionary Employer Match
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans (Full time)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (Full time)
- Life Insurance (Full time)
- Winter Incentive Program - Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (Full time)
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- $500 East West Employee Referral Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.