Houseperson - Oxford Court
Join our team at Oxford Court, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a self-motivated Houseperson to join our team! If you enjoy working independently, solving problems and have a high degree of attention to detail, we would love to meet you!
- Clean and maintain common areas of Oxford Court, a 5-story residential building, including garage, game room, fitness room, hallways, 2 bathrooms, entrance, front office, and lobby.
- Assist on-site building engineer with light maintenance projects
- Plant and maintain flowers and landscaping during spring, summer, and fall
- Assist with snow removal of driveway and sidewalks in winter
- Clean outdoor furniture, pool, and hot tub
Location: Oxford Court - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: November 1st
Employment Status: Full-Time and Part-Time, Year-Round
Pay Rate: $20 / hour + DOE
Schedule: 32-40 hours/week. Must be available to work weekends and some holidays
- Previous cleaning experience preferred
- Able to work independently
- Able to follow direction
- Provide exceptional service to Owners and Guests
- Must have great work ethic
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred (fluent not required)
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Able to work outside in all conditions
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Ski breaks at ski in/out location
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR)
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life Insurance (FT YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (Full Time Seasonal)
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Spa Anjali
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.