Houseperson - Solaris Residences
Join our team at the renowned Solaris Residences, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for a dependable and motivated Houseperson. If you have previous housekeeping experience and have a friendly and approachable attitude, we would love to meet you!
The Houseperson supports the Housekeeping department, assists the room attendants, and maintains cleanliness throughout the hotel.
- Transport Linen to and from guest floors
- Clean furnishings and carpets
- Clean and maintain common areas within the hotel
- Sweep, Mop & Vacuum Floors, Stairwells and Hallways
- Empty trash as needed
- Stock/Replenish linen closets on guest floors
- Assist other Hotel Departments to ensure our Guest’s satisfaction
- Perform any other duties as requested by Executive Housekeeper
Location: Solaris Residences - Vail, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal & Year Round
Pay Rate: $20.00 / hour
Schedule: 8:30am - 4:30pm. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience in a similar position for at least one year.
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions for long periods of time
- Able to lift heavy bags of linen and trash (50lbs).
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Holidays
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (Seasonal)
- Paid Sick Time & Paid Time Off (Year Round)
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (Year Round)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (Year Round)
- Life Insurance (Year Round)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.