Houseperson - The Lion
- Maintain cleanliness of all common areas of The Lion
- Assist Engineering and Front Desk Operations as needed
- Provide exceptional guest service to Owners and Guests
- Logging and delivering mail/packages to homeowners and guests
Work Location: The Lion - Vail
Employment Status: Full time, Year-Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $20/hour
- Previous cleaning experience preferred
- Light maintenance experience preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life Insurance (FT YR)
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.