Houseperson - Winter Seasonal
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Vail Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a responsible Houseperson for the winter season. If you are punctual and have a positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- The Houseperson will support the Housekeeping Department
- Maintain Cleanliness throughout common areas of the property
- Assist other Departments Front Desk and Maintenance
Location: Vail Spa Condominiums- Vail, CO
Start Date: December 1, 2020
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay: $16 / hour
Schedule: 8AM - 4:30PM or 1PM -9PM
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- On Site Parking
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Bus Pass Discount
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 50 pounds - such as a box of computer paper
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.