Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team as the Houseperson at The Lion, managed by East West Hospitality. If you take pride in your work, have great attention to detail, and are dependable, we would love to meet you!
- Maintain cleanliness of all common areas of The Lion
- Assist Engineering and Front Desk Operations as needed
- Provide exceptional guest service to Owners and Guests
Work Location: The Lion - Vail
Employment Status: Full time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $15-$18 Depending on Experience
Schedule: Depends on the season
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus in season
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Free Onsite Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
- Previous cleaning experience preferred
- Light maintenance experience preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred