Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join the East West Hospitality Housekeeping team in Beaver Creek, CO.
The Houseperson will clean halls, lobbies, public areas and offices. Ensures that all homeowners and rental guests are promptly serviced with the utmost care and attention to detail in all housekeeping duties that they perform.
Location: Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $17.00 / Hour
- No prior experience or training required
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Gym Memberships The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.