Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a dependable Houseperson for the summer season.
The Houseperson will support the Housekeeping department, assist the room attendants, and maintain cleanliness throughout the hotel.
- Transport Linen to and from guest floors
- Clean furnishings and carpets
- Clean and maintain common areas within the hotel
- Sweep, Mop & Vacuum Floors, Stairwells and Hallways
- Empty trash as needed
- Stock/Replenish linen closets on guest floors
- Assist other Hotel Departments to ensure our Guest’s satisfaction
- Perform any other duties as requested by Executive Housekeeper
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa - Avon, CO
Approximate Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: 8am - 4:30pm. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Pay: $18.00 / hr
- Previous experience in a similar position for at least one year.
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions for long periods of time
- Able to lift heavy bags of linen and trash (50lbs).
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.