Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join the East West Hospitality Housekeeping team in Beaver Creek, CO.
The Housekeeping Runner is responsible to delivering and retrieving linen, garbage, other supplies and housekeepers from building to building throughout the area of operation. Assist in stocking closets in all buildings. Load and unload from building to truck/vehicle. Assist in stripping linen and garbage from units, assist in the laundry and assist in performing houseman duties as needed.
Location: Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time, Year Round and Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $16 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance( FTYR positions)
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (Year Round positions)
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Bus Passes
- Discounted Gym Memberships The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Valid Driver's License required
- Able to lift, pull, push up to 50lbs.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a housekeeping department preferred, but not required
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.