Human Resources Coordinator
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards AND is one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work? Join our team at East West Hospitality.
East West Hospitality, located in Snowmass Village and Aspen, CO is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team. If you enjoy working as a part of a team and have a motivated and positive attitude, we would love to meet you!
- Assists all new colleagues with their new hire paperwork (including background check).
- Inputs all new hire information into Kronos UKG system.
- Inputs all status changes including; pay increases, terminations, status changes in Kronos.
- Maintains weekly job postings on Cadient.
- Runs recruitment ads in newspaper.
- Greets and assists all colleagues and applicants in a friendly and courteous manner; assisting colleagues with general HR/employee handbook questions and forms.
- Submits colleague monthly Birthday and Anniversary lists.
- Maintains and update colleague bulletin boards.
- Decorates Colleague Dining Room monthly and for holidays.
- Updates and distributes monthly colleague review dates to all managers.
- Ensures all labor postings are up to date.
- Maintains I-9 ‘s and notifies colleagues and managers of expiring I-9’s monthly.
- Assist colleagues with general HR/employee handbook and policy questions and forms.
- Be knowledgeable and promote all benefits available to colleagues.
- Plays a key role in preparing for new hires first day - liaising with managers and new starters to ensure uniform, IT and other requirements are in place for new colleagues.
- Posts, schedules and conducts interviews for hourly positions.
- Develops and distributes monthly Human Resources newsletter.
- Coordinate and attend all General Manager Round Table Meetings.
- Comply with all aspects of the Human Resources Audit requirements.
- Coordinate the colleague of the month program and other reward & recognition initiatives.
- Assist colleagues and managers with workers compensation process. Include filing claims, employee follow up and return to work process.
- Adheres to all hotel policies and procedures.
- Ensure the highest degree of confidentiality and professionalism in all human resources & payroll matters.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $25.00-$28.00/hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $1500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience or training required.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position at a 5* or luxury resort preferred.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Highly competent in the use various computer applications (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with HR specific software beneficial
- Administrative experience a plus
- Computer and manual inputting
- Must reflect a positive attitude at all times
- Team player
- Ability to communicate at all levels - excellent listening, verbal & written communication skills
- Relationship builder; networker
- Organization and execution skills
- Creativity skills
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.