Ice Rink Attendant - Winter Seasonal
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the Snowmass Mountain Lodging team, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for customer service oriented Ice Rink Attendants to hand out ice skates from our 1958 Air Stream at the Snowmass Base Village Ice Skating Rink! If you are an upbeat people-person who enjoys working in a busy environment, we would love to meet you!
- Greet each guest with a smile
- Assist customers with skate rentals
- Complete sales on point of sale
- Monitor ice rink to enforce rules and safety guidelines
- Sanitization of skate rentals, surrounding areas and hourly cleaning and basic maintenance
- Assist with special events
- Maintain skate inventory
- Snow removal on the ice rink and paths/stairs around the Ice Rink
- Able to work in both a fast and slow paced environment
- All Other duties as assigned or requested by the Plaza Manager.
Location: Snowmass Base Village - Snowmass, CO
Start Date: November 22, 2020
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $18/ hour
Schedule: Saturday & Sunday, 12-9pm. Holidays & weekends required.
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for Full Time Employees
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work well with others, be self-motivated, and be reliable. Good "people skills" are necessary-must enjoy interaction with people.
- Job activities require primarily standing, with occasional sitting, stooping, reaching, handling and some walking. Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 50 pounds.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.