Ice Rink Attendant
Snowmass Mountain Lodging team is looking for customer service oriented Ice Rink Attendants to hand out ice skates from our 1958 Air Stream at the Snowmass Base Village Ice Skating Rink! If you are an upbeat people-person who enjoys working in a busy environment, we would love to meet you!
- Greet each guest with a smile
- Assist customers with skate rentals
- Complete sales on point of sale
- Monitor ice rink to enforce rules and safety guidelines
- Sanitization of skate rentals, surrounding areas and hourly cleaning and basic maintenance
- Assist with special events
- Maintain skate inventory
- Snow removal on the ice rink and paths/stairs around the Ice Rink
- Able to work in both a fast and slow paced environment
- All Other duties as assigned or requested by the Plaza Manager.
Location: Snowmass Base Village, Managed by East West Hospitality - Snowmass, CO
Start Date: November 22, 2021
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $18/ hour
Schedule: 12pm - 9pm shifts. Holidays & weekends required.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work well with others, be self-motivated, and be reliable. Good "people skills" are necessary-must enjoy interaction with people.
- Job activities require primarily standing, with occasional sitting, stooping, reaching, handling and some walking. Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 50 pounds.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- One Day / Week Ski Pass
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Buss Passes
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.