Ice Rink Attendant
Snowmass Mountain Lodging is looking for a customer service oriented Ice Rink Attendant to join our team at The Collective in Snowmass Base Village! If you are upbeat people-person who enjoys working in a busy environment, we would love to meet you!
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to maintain positivity in fast paced outdoor environment
- Fun & personable
- Greet each guest with a smile
- Assist customers with skate rentals
- Complete sales on point of sale
- Monitor ice rink to enforce rules and safety guidelines
- Sanitization of skate rentals, surrounding areas and hourly cleaning and basic maintenance
- Assist with special events
- Maintain skate inventory
- Snow removal on the ice rink and paths/stairs around the Ice Rink and plaza furniture
- Able to work in both a fast and slow paced environment
- All Other duties as assigned or requested by Supervisor
Location: The Collective Game Lounge - Snowmass, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Start Date: December 1, 2023
Pay Rate: $22 / hour
Schedule: 12:30- 9:30pm four shifts a week for full time, Holidays& Weekends required
Benefits & Perks:
- Two day/ week ski pass
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Bus Pass Discount
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
List the minimum requirements using bullet points:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor, strong attention to detail, ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, must be able to work well with others, be self-motivated, and be reliable. Good "people skills" are necessary-must enjoy interaction with people.
- Job activities require primarily standing, with occasional sitting, stooping, reaching, handling and some walking. Must be able to lift and carry weights up to approximately 50 pounds.
- All applicants must be fully vaccinated to be eligible for hire
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.