In Room Dining Attendant
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is looking for a detail oriented In Room Dining Attendant for the winter season. If you have excellent communication skills and are self-motivated, we would love to meet you!
- Provide exceptional service and a memorable experience to all guests
- Maintain Marriott brand standards
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all menu items.
- Work with integrity and use good judgement to problem solve
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $12.32 + tips /hour
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Must have a flexible schedule and can work both mornings and nights
- Ability to take in room dining orders over the phone
- Detail and task-oriented
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Epic Merchant Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus ( FT/Seasonal)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT/Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Daily Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.