In Room Dining Attendant
Join our Food & Beverage team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a detail and guest service oriented In Room Dining Attendant to support our mission to provide the best hospitality experience in the valley. If you have excellent communication skills and are self-motivated, we would love to meet you!
- Provide exceptional service and a memorable experience to all guests
- Maintain Marriott brand standards
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all menu items.
- Work with integrity and use good judgement to problem solve
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $12.56 + tips /hour
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal & Year Round positions available
Schedule: Must have a flexible schedule and can work both mornings and nights
- Ability to take in-room dining orders over the phone
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail and task-oriented
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (FT/YR)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (FT/YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT/S)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Daily Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.