Kitchen Cook 1
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Maya Restaurant, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a Cook I to join our team! If you have advanced knife skills and work well under pressure, we would love to meet you!
- Responsible for preparation and execution of the food line
- Responsible to follow health and sanitation procedure at all times
- Report to Sous chef in a daily basis and support instructions
Location: Maya Restaurant - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO.
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $17 / hour
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Advanced knife skills
- Understand the tickets and prioritize cooking procedures
- Serve safe certification
- Three years or more in the business and continuously performing a Sous chef position.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.