Kitchen Steward - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Kitchen Steward to join our team! If you have previous steward experience and enjoy working as a part of a team, we would love to meet you!
The Kitchen Steward will assist and maintain high levels of cleanliness and orderliness of the kitchen area while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Washing china, glass and silver, and kitchen utensils
- Correct relocation of all cleaned items back to their proper location
- Disposal of trash and recycling from kitchen to loading dock
- Ensuring kitchen areas and loading dock are clean
- Reports to Sous Chef
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round, and Seasonal
Schedule: Monday - Thursday
AM Shift: 6:00AM - 1:30PM OR PM Shift: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Potential to work mid day shift: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
**Must be able to work weekends and holidays.**
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
- Previous dish washing experience is preferred
- Requires standing for 8 hours or more
- Requires lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing of approximately 21 - 50 pounds
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (YR)
- Life Insurance (YR)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Free Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.