The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is hiring Stewards for the Summer Season! The Kitchen Steward will assist and maintain high levels of cleanliness and orderliness of the kitchen area while maintaining a positive attitude and promoting the enthusiasm of the culinary experience. Responsible for all ware-washing of china, glass and silver, and kitchen small wares, correct relocation of all cleaned items back to their proper location, disposal of trash and recycling from kitchen to loading dock, and ensuring kitchen areas and loading dock cleanliness.
Location: Maya Restaurant- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO.
Approximate start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Seasonal
Schedule: Varies; includes weekends and holidays.
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Staff Meals
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com
- Previous kitchen experience is preferred, working in a similar position.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be self-motivated.
- Some English preferred.
- Requires standing and carrying for long periods.
- This position may require lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing of approximately 21-50 pounds.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.