Kiva Front Desk Agent
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at the Kiva Lodge, managed by East West Hospitality.
Kiva Lodge, located in the highlands of Beaver Creek, is looking for a friendly, service-oriented Front Desk Agent to join our team for the winter season. If you are reliable and enjoy working as part of a team, we would love to meet you!
- Come to work on time and have a clean presentable appearance
- Check-in guests and answer phones in a professional manner
- Arrival & Departure room inspections
- Communicates well with employees & departments: Reservations, Engineering and Housekeeping
- Conduct property walks: trash pickup, changing light bulbs, uncovering/covering pool & hot tub covers, snow shoveling, delivering mail/Amazon packages
Work Location: Kiva Lodge - Beaver Creek, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $17/ hour
Schedule: AM Shift 8am-4pm or PM Shift 12pm-8pm
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- On-Site Parking
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you'll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.