Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are searching for an attentive Laundry Attendant to support the functions of The Westin. The laundry attendant's responsibilities include cleaning, pressing, and folding linens. You should also be able to keep a record of which items belong to whom.
Formulates washing formula for stained loads and all other laundry products processed through the laundry area including food and beverage linens.
Sorts dirty linen by product type
Identifies worn and torn linen and keeps track of rag outs on a discard form
Participates in monthly linen inventory
Ensures the washing of linen is up to standard before placing into inventory
Communicates any maintenance and upkeep issues to appropriate person relating to all laundry equipment
Suggests methods for increasing laundry efficiency
Organizes linen in such a way that it is sorted by type, loaded on carts and put up neatly on the linen storage racks
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Seasonal
Pay Rate: $18/ hr
Schedule: 2pm - 10:30pm Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Capacity to lift up to 20 pounds unaided.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Personable disposition with a knack for customer service.
- Available to work evening shifts and on weekends.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.