Lead Bartender - One Rooftop
One Riverfront is looking for a Lead Bartender to join our team at One Rooftop Bar. If you are a team player and have experience as a lead bartender, we would love to meet you!
Join our team at One Riverfront - an exciting new modern community of 40 luxury condos and 13 townhomes and part of the Westin Riverfront campus in Avon. It is the final phase of Riverfront Village and boasts the only rooftop bar in the valley as well as a pool, hot tub, and access to all the Westin amenities managed by East West Hospitality.
- Open to learning being developed in the following areas of responsibility.
- Create, train, and execute drink recipes consistently.
- Create batch cocktail recipes and manage production.
- Write bartender side work and oversee bar stocking and preparation daily.
- Train, manage and oversee consistent and efficient service bar production.
- Provide high level, high touch hospitality and detailed service for all venue bar guests.
- Significant depth in spirit, wine and beer knowledge and the ability to train on them.
- In depth knowledge of all food and beverage menus for the venue
Location: One Rooftop Bar, One Riverfront - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour + tips.
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: PM Shift
- 2 -3 years of high-level cocktail bar experience
- Lead Bartender experience is a plus
- Desire to learn and explore the broad and creative world of beverage
- Significant spirit and wine knowledge is a plus
- Strong self-leadership and a natural talent for teaching and developing others
- Genuine interest in building a beverage program and leading a team
- Passion for hospitality and service
- A love and appreciation for all season mountain living and the outdoors
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Winter Incentive Program
- Paid Time Off (YR)
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (YR)
- Life Insurance (YR)
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer match
- Career Development Trainings
- Daily Staff Meal
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.