Lead Concierge - Upper Beaver Creek
Join our team at East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
We are looking for a self-motivated and detail oriented Lead Concierge who enjoys working independently and delivering excellent guest service!
The Lead Concierge provides accurate and efficient concierge services to rental guests, travel partners, homeowners, and fellow employees of East West Hospitality, and understands that being customer friendly, providing genuine hospitality and caring about our guests will result in enduring relationships.
This position will work in conjunction with Resort Delivery to enhance the owner and guest experience to include VIP deliveries, stay enhancements and other items deemed necessary.
This Full Time, Year Round position offices from The Highlands Lodge in Beaver Creek and supports Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch, Avon and Vail Mountain Lodging properties.
- Work closely with the Reservations Team to provide additional services and value to guests after reservations are finalized.
- Assist with corresponding with guests prior to arrival confirming activities as booked in an efficient, timely and professional manner.
- Remain knowledgeable on current information for Beaver Creek Resort, Vail Resorts, restaurants and current activities and events in the area.
- Proactively reaches out to secure dining and other limited space reservations during peak times for return and high net worth guests.
- Answer inquiries, offers suggestions, and provides information pertaining to trips, excursions, sports events, concerts, and plays.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with preferred vendors
- Recommend services to make guests stay more enjoyable such as Transportation, Grocery and Beverage Delivery, Spa Services, Dinner Reservations, Gear rental, etc.
- Learn Alice and IQWare Software
- Trains part-time Concierge on all aspects of the job, provides checklists and follows up with training opportunities and feedback.
Location: Concierge Desk at Highlands Lodge - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $22 / hour + Profit Sharing Commission Program
Schedule: 9am - 5pm or other agreed upon hours. Split shifts available, must be able to work weekends and all holidays
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the Beaver Creek and Vail restaurants and activities
- Great problem solving
- Computer Skills: Microsoft, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, IQWare and Alice
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, and percentages
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees.
- Profit Sharing Commission Program
- Onsite Parking (except during high demand times)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary meals at restaurants, two complimentary spa treatments (subject to change)
- Concierge Days in the spring and early winter such snowmobiling, rafting, ATV Tours, zip lines (subject to change)
Why East West:
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.