Lead Line Cook - $500 Signing Bonus
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazines Best Places to Work? Join the culinary team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality, where you will work with a variety of cuisines and techniques in a fast-paced kitchen.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Line Cook who excels at multitasking and time management and has proficient knife skills. If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you!
The Lead Line Cook is the most experienced level of line cooks and receives direction from the Sous Chef to accomplish day to day tasks including:
- Responsible for setting up and stocking line stations with necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service, including chopping vegetables, butchering meat, preparing sauces
- Cooking assigned menu items during service, complying with sous chefs instructions and recommendations
- Plating cooked foods
- Maintaining high quality standards of food and its preparation, service and presentation
- Keeping food stations clean and organized
- Complying with mandatory food safety standards and regulations
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: Starting at $21/ hour
Signing Bonus:$500 - Half paid after one month, half paid at end of season
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Ski Pass or equivalent bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Staff Meals
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you'll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Advanced knife skills
- Serve Safe Certificate or food safety training
- Ability to read and write in English
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.