Lead Massage Therapist - Spa Anjali at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our Spa Anjali team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, a renowned and luxurious team offering Spa & Salon services in the heart of the Vail Valley.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Massage Therapist. In this role you will build a cohesive team of massage therapists who serve our clients and meet spa business demands.
- Assist spa management with team communication. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Address complaints and issues presented by guests or team members directly to Spa Management.
- Assist with interviewing new service providers, including hands on interview.
- Assist with seasonal and annual evaluations for service providers.
- Assist with creating schedules and modifying schedules as needed.
- Assist Spa Management with training new staff.
- Assist with daily room inspections.
- Assist with professional/treatment inventory control to include monthly count, ordering and product dispersion, with Spa Manager.
- Coordinate maintenance and housekeeping requests and communicate needs to spa management in a timely fashion.
Location: Spa Anjali - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $22/ hour for administrative hours estimated at 10 hours per week. Advanced Level Therapist commissions when working as an Massage Therapist
Schedule: 5 days per week to include Sundays and Mondays, Holidays and pick up as business warrants.
- Active massage therapist license in Colorado
- National Certification of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCTMB) preferred but not required
- Some supervisory experience preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Retail & Spa Services Discount
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.