Lead Massage Therapist
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Spa at Vail Athletic Club, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Massage Therapist. In this role you will build a cohesive team of massage therapists who serve our clients and meet spa business demands.
* Interview potential massage therapist candidates, inclusive of hands-on interviewing to determine compatibility of style with existing spa menu and guest expectations.
* Responsible for creating treatment protocol and ensuring staff's training and adherence to protocol.
* Responsible for scheduling employee shifts and facilitating adequate coverage based on fluctuating business levels.
* Ensures safety of space for guests and team members.
* Responsible for back bar purchases and maintaining inventory levels to support services offered.
* Ensures quality spa standards, inclusive of creating a positive and safe work environment.
* Serve guests with a focus on customer service and satisfaction.
* Engaged in spa trends and suggests improvements to better spa experience.
* Attend supervisory skills trainings, and team meetings as required.
Location: The Spa at Vail Athletic Club - Vail, CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $18/ hour
Schedule: Mix of 20 hours Lead time and 20 hours as massage therapist
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Active massage therapist license in Colorado
- Some supervisory experience preferred.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participated in E-verify.