Lead Server - The Charter - $500 Bonus
Join our Black Diamond Bistro team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for a professional and experienced Lead Server for the winter season. If you have progressive experience in serving and positive leadership skills, we would love to meet you!
- Check sections to ensure all tables are set properly. Complete opening side work.
- Take guest orders in a professional and comforting manner while utilizing a suggestive selling style to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the proper courses and settings are served at the appropriate time.
- Assist other servers with POS system function & issues when needed.
- Assist servers with guest issues.
- Assist servers with all needs when in absence of manager.
- Collect checkouts and ensure they are completed in proper procedure.
- Deposit checkouts & bank at the nights end.
- Ensure all FOH staff are following proper service, etiquette and property procedures
- Turn orders into kitchen for preparation with the proper input formatting on the POS system.
- Ensure food is prepared correctly before removing from the kitchen for table service.
- Ensure check is correctly tabulated and present to the guest with pleasantries.
- Complete sidework & closing duties as well as direct and ensure other FOH staff are fully completing tasks before leaving for the evening.
- Complete required & continued training.
- TIPS certification required or obtainable within first month of service.
Location: Black Diamond Bistro - The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time Seasonal
Pay Rate: $15 / hour + tips
Signing Bonus: $500, paid in two allotments- Half paid after 30 days of employment and the remaining amount at the end of the season.
This position is expected to end with the 2022-2023 winter season, on April 17th. To retain any bonuses associated with this position the season must be finished out from date of hire until this time period unless previously arranged with your manager.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills with both guests and co-workers.
- Ability to stay organized, on task and keep service areas stocked and clean.
- Computer Literacy.
Benefits & Perks:
- Winter Incentive Program - Merchant Ski Pass or equivalent bonus (Full benefit - Start by 11/23)
- Free shift meal
- 50% off dining
- On-site parking
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.