Leisure Sales Manager
Join our Sales & Marketing team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality!
We are looking for a Leisure Sales Manager with experience in Hospitality & Consortia, preferably in the Resort Ski segment. If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented and result-driven professional, we would love to meet you!
- New account development and maintenance of existing travel partner (travel agent, wholesale, OTA, consortia & volume account) relationships, data base and reporting
- Develop marketing materials including presentation decks, fliers, e-mail communications and updating online content
- Function as an intermediary between Marketing, Reservations, Revenue Management, Operations, Housekeeping, & Engineering to ensure touch points of contracts & VIP guest stays are met
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa- Avon, CO.
Start Date: January 3rd, 2022
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay rate: $65,000- $70,000 + Quarterly Bonus Potential
Schedule: Full-time including some nights, weekends & holidays, as well as domestic & potential international role-associated travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or Business, or 2 year’s Hospitality operations or Hospitality sales experience, preferably in the luxury and / or resort ski segment
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and result-driven
- Consortia Experience (American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts, Travel Leader’s Select, Marriott Luminous Program, etc)
- Public speaking & Presentation Skill Set
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Systems including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, & preferably Publisher
- Preferred knowledge of Marriott operating & reservations systems including LightSpeed
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance - Choose from multiple plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Onsite Parking
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus (Coverage depends on start date)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.C