Line Cook - $1000 Signing Bonus
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for experienced Line Cooks for the summer season. If you have have good knife skills and communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Ability to work the line during service and communicate with coworkers
- Set up the station and maintain appropriate par levels
- Adhere to our quality and cleanliness standards
Location: Black Diamond Bistro - The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal positions available
Pay Rate: $18 - $23 / hour DOE
Signing Bonus: $1000 paid on second check
Schedule: Wednesday - Sunday, 2pm - 10:30pm
- At least 5 years related experience preferred
- Good knife skills
- Communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture