Line Cook - $500 Bonus
Join our Black Diamond Bistro team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley.
We are looking for experienced Line Cooks. If you have demonstrated knife skills and great communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Ability to work the line during service and communicate with coworkers
- Set up the station and maintain appropriate par levels
- Adhere to our quality and cleanliness standards
Location: Black Diamond Bistro - The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time & Part Time, Seasonal & Year Round positions available
Pay Rate: $20 - $23 / hour DOE
Schedule: Wednesday - Sunday, 2pm - 10:30pm
Signing Bonus: $500, paid in two allotments- Half paid after 30 days of employment and the remaining amount at the end of the season.
To retain any bonuses associated with this position the season must be finished out from date of hire until this time period unless previously arranged with your manager.
- Previous kitchen experience required
- Demonstrated knife skills
- Great communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- On-site parking
- Free shift meal
- 50% off dining
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans! (FT YR)
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance (FT YR)
- Life Insurance (FT YR)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time (YR)
- $40 / Month Health Insurance Reimbursement Program (FT Seasonal)
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.