Line Cook - $500 Signing Bonus
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join the culinary team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality, where you will work with a variety of cuisines and techniques in a fast-paced kitchen.
We are looking for a Line Cook to join our team! If you excel at multitasking and time management and have basic knife skills, we would love to meet you!
The Line Cook supports and helps the Sous Chef and Lead Line Cook to accomplish the day to day tasks including:
- Setting up and stocking line stations with necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service, including chopping vegetables, butchering meat, preparing sauces
- Cooking assigned menu items during service, complying with the Sous Chef's instructions and recommendations
- Maintaining high quality standards of food and its preparation, service and presentation
- Keeping line stations clean and organized
- Complying with mandatory food safety standards and regulations
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time & Part Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: Starting at $19 / hour
Signing Bonus: $500 - half paid on first check, half paid after 60 days
- Previous kitchen experience required
- Basic knife skills
- Ability to read and write in English
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Free Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.