Loss Prevention Supervisor
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is seeking a guest service oriented Loss Prevention Supervisor to join their team in Avon, CO. The Loss Prevention Supervisor is responsible for the safety and security of the Westin Riverfront Resort and Spa, Westin Mountain Villas, colleagues, guests and owners as well as property assets.
- Manage and be a leader for employees for all of the tasks below
- Hotel Security
- Garage parking audits
- Maintain the loading dock drop-off and pick-up area for appearance, organization, and operational effectiveness.
- Assist guest will all duties associated with parking audits, lost and found, and packages.
- Work well with other departments to exceed guest expectations and perform tasks in a thorough and efficient manner.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Assist other departments as appropriate to ensure a memorable guest experience.
- Ensure awareness and compliance to all company safety and security policies and procedures. Ensure employee and guest safety by proper training and maintenance of equipment and work area.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Managed by East West Hospitality - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21 / hour DOE
- 2+ years Loss Prevention experience or similar experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to lift / maneuver objects up to 150lb
- Guest service experience
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- Ski Breaks
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.