Maintenance Engineer III
The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team in Avon, CO.
1. Maintaining accommodations and association buildings by performing routine painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and other related maintenance activities.
2. Notify immediate supervisor concerning major repairs.
3. Maintaining hot tubs and pool with daily chemical level check and adjusts as needed, as well as minor repairs to equipment.
4. Perform annual preventive maintenance checks in individual units per our "Maintenance Check List".
5. Assist with snow removal.
6. Fulfill guest and owner request and document any work done with time sheet.
7. Ensure all assigned work and guest areas and equipment are maintained for appearance, functionality, and safety; recommend improvements; maintain adequate parts inventory.
8. Provide requested proposals for owners or Association on projects requested.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part Time, Year Round
Schedule: 3 pm -11:30 pm
Pay: $19-22/hr DOE
Great perks including: PTO & Sick time, 401K, Discounted Marriott Rates; Bus pass discount; 30% OFF at Eye Pieces; discounts at local shops; employee referral program up to $200 per hired person; free trainings, discounted gym membership, and more!
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at https://eastwest.com and the Westin Riverfront & Spa at http://westinriverfront.com
LIVE. WORK. THRIVE.
One year certificate from college or technical school or 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Good verbal and written communication skills, good organizational skills. Must be able to work a varied schedule, and under pressure when necessary.
Position frequently requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, stooping, reaching, handling, fingering, and general hand-eye coordination. Job requires the ability to lift, push, pull, and/or lift weights of approximately 50-100 pounds, such as: furniture, boxes of supplies, tools, snow and ice, etc. Must be able to use a calculator, telephone, and telephone answering machine, fax machine and copier and willing to learn new technology as applicable, such as computer. May be performing job duties in extreme (hot or cold) temperatures and also at heights of 5-6 stories. Must be able to read and write English.
Must be familiar with operation and maintenance of a variety of tools and equipment such as but not limited to: fire protection systems, elevator systems, vehicles, hand and power tools. Good understanding of electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, and general building techniques needed.