Maintenance Engineer III
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
At The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on providing the best hospitality experience in the Vail Valley, and we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer III to join our team! If you are mechanically inclined and have strong troubleshooting skills, we would love to meet you!
- Maintaining accommodations and association buildings by performing routine painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and other related maintenance activities.
- Notify immediate supervisor concerning major repairs
- Maintaining hot tubs and pool with daily chemical level check and adjusts as needed, as well as minor repairs to equipment
- Perform annual preventive maintenance checks in individual units per our "Maintenance Check List"
- Assist with snow removal.
- Fulfill guest and owner request and document any work done with time sheet.
- Ensure all assigned work and guest areas and equipment are maintained for appearance, functionality, and safety; recommend improvements; maintain adequate parts inventory.
- Provide requested proposals for owners or Association on projects requested.
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Part Time, Year Round
Schedule: 3 pm -11:30 pm
Pay Rate: $19-22/ hour DOE
Benefits & Perks:
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Growth Opportunities
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- Must be familiar with operation and maintenance of a variety of tools and equipment such as but not limited to: fire protection systems, elevator systems, vehicles, hand and power tools.
- Good understanding of electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, and general building techniques needed.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.