Maintenance Engineer Tech III
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards? Join our team at Falcon Point, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an organized Maintenance Engineer Tech III who is interested in career growth to run the Falcon Point engineering department.
The Engineer Tech III is responsible for day to day operations such as keeping the interior and exterior of the building and all units well maintained. Duties including, but not limited to, pool and hot tub, general carpentry, painting, snow removal and building system preventative maintenance, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring and other maintenance activities, audio visual, lighting, refrigeration, plumbing, heating/cooling, drywall, masonry, pool and spa upkeep, and boiler maintenance depending on the level of expertise . The Engineer is responsible for responding quickly to all maintenance issues with guests. Must be able to communicate with owners and guests regarding any maintenance issues and complete any maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
Location: Falcon Point - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: 5 shifts per week. Could include nights and weekends. Flexible schedule required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Onsite Parking
- Career Development Plan
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- General building maintenance experience
- Pool and hot tub, general carpentry, painting, snow removal and building system preventative maintenance, minor electrical and plumbing.
- Speak English fluently or Spanish a plus
- Good Communication Skills
- Guest service skills a must
- Organizational Skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be organized, able to prioritize, and consistently conduct oneself in a professional manner.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.