Maintenance Engineer - Vail Spa
Join our team at Vail Spa Condominiums, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
Our world class vacation rentals are a short walk to Vail Mountain, Lionshead Village and the Eagle Bahn Gondola, and located directly on the free in-town bus route for convenient access to Vail Village.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineers who are dependable problem-solvers and are willing and able to provide prompt, professional and courteous service in a luxury hospitality setting.
- Provide efficient and prompt maintenance repairs and tasks as needed to maintain condominium residences and association facilities for appearance, functionality, and safety.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests and owners.
- Perform routine drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, landscape/snow removal, pool and spa maintenance and other maintenance activities.
- Provide transportation services (shuttle van).
Location: Vail Spa Condominiums - Vail ,CO
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $24 - 26 / hour DOE
Schedule: Varies. 40 hours/week. Evenings / weekends / holidays required.
- Prior building maintenance experience preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Valid drivers license required.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be organized and able to plan/prioritize, and consistently conduct oneself in a professional manner.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite Parking
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.