Want to work in Beaver Creek right next to the mountain? Want to drive your own car to work, and not have to park at the bottom and take the bus? Want to take mornings off to ski powder, just steps outside your office? Our department offers all of this with flexible schedules to help make sure you keep that work/life balance. Want the opportunity to grow, learn new skills,and increase your earning potential? We offer that too, by providing ongoing training and frequent advancement opportunities.
East West Hospitality is looking for a Full Time / Year Round Building Maintenance Engineer to work in the Upper Village area of Beaver Creek. Must be mechanically inclined. Have strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
Location: East West Hospitality- Beaver Creek, CO.
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Schedule: 40hrs. per week, days vary, includes weekends and holidays.
Pay: $16-$24/hr. DOE
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- On-Site Parking Garage - Can be used even on your days off!
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
Must be mechanically inclined. Have strong troubleshooting / problem solving skills. HVAC and Plumbing skills required; Basic carpentry, painting, drywall, irrigation, and pools/spas desired. Must have a valid drivers license.