Maintenance Engineers - The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa
Join our team at renowned The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for mechanically inclined and solution-focused Maintenance Engineers. If you have strong troubleshooting skills and enjoy working as a part of a team, we would love to meet you!
- Maintain accommodations, perform routine painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and other related maintenance activities.
- Notify immediate supervisor concerning major repairs as well as keep supervisor aware of any subcontractor work in progress.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on boilers; including but not limited to recording temperatures, filter replacement, etc.
- Perform annual preventive maintenance checks in individual units per our "Maintenance Check List".
- Assist with snow removal and landscaping/irrigation as needed.
- Fulfill guest and owner request and document any work done with out work order with a hand written work order for billing.
- Ensure all assigned work and guest areas and equipment are maintained for appearance, functionality, and safety; recommend improvements; maintain adequate parts inventory.
- HVAC troubleshooting and equipment preventative maintenance
- Pool Rounds
Location: The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
- Engineer Technician II: $25.50/ hour
- Engineer Technician III: $22.50/ hour
- Good understanding of electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, HVAC, and general building techniques needed.
- Must be familiar with operation and maintenance of a variety of tools and equipment such as but not limited to: fire protection systems, elevator systems, vehicles, hand and power tools.
- Excellent communication and willingness to be a team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- ability to lift, push, pull, and/or lift weights of approximately 50-100 pounds, such as: furniture, boxes of supplies, tools, snow and ice, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
- Marriott Hotel Discounts Worldwide
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- $6 Employee Lunch
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100476379771