Maintenance Manager - Onsite Housing Included - Fallridge at Vail
Join our team at Fallridge at Vail, managed by East West Hospitality!
Located on the first tee of Vail’s 18-hole PGA Championship golf course, and only 1.25 miles from the center of beautiful Vail Village, Fallridge is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager.
This role will be responsible for performing, directing and coordinating repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools and equipment throughout the property. This also includes scheduling and following up to ensure all maintenance and repair is completed on time and to the standards expected by the Board of Directors and building homeowners.
- Direct and monitor overall department’s daily operations.
- Assist in obtaining and reviewing bids for capital maintenance projects.
- Hire, schedule, manage and monitor all 3rd party vendors operating on site for satisfactory performance, cleanliness, as well as code and safety compliance.
- Monitor private construction and remodel activity to ensure compliance with submitted plans and remodel agreement.
- Conduct and/or direct departmental training programs and ensure compliance with safety and OSHA requirements.
- Administer a preventative maintenance and cost saving program, ensuring all inspections
- Assist in annual budgeting process for building maintenance-related line items.
- Any other additional duties that may be assigned.
- Respond to owners and management requests in a positively, performing the task in a timely manner whenever positive.
- Ensure all roads and walkways are clear of ice or dangerous obstacles, especially during winter.
Work Location: Fallridge, Vail, CO
Job Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $55,000 / year
- One year certificate from college or technical school or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, good organization skills. Must be able to work a varied schedule, and under pressure when necessary.
- Certified Pool Operator Certification Required
- Must be able to use a calculator, telephone, and telephone answering machine, fax machine and copier.
- Willing to learn new technology and computer software.
- Must be familiar with operation and maintenance of a variety of tools and equipment such as but not limited to: fire protection systems, elevator systems, vehicles, hand and power tools.
- Good understanding of electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, and general building techniques needed.
Benefits & Perks:
- Onsite housing with utilities included
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 99943010039