Maintenance Tech - $1000 Signing Bonus
Join our team at The Charter in Beaver Creek, located steps from Beaver Creek Village amenities, shops, restaurants, and the ski slopes!
We are looking for a full time, year round Maintenance Tech.
- Respond quickly to all maintenance issues and radio calls
- General Building Maintenance
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing
- Painting / Drywall
- Landscaping and Grounds Work
- Room Repairs
- Pool and spa chemical checks, and cleaning
- Snow Removal
Location: The Charter, Managed by East West Hospitality - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $20.00/ hour + $1000 Signing Bonus
Schedule: Flexible! Shifts available include: Three 12 hours shifts, Four 10 hour shifts, or Five 8 hour shifts available. You choose what works best for your life. Must be available to work at least one weekend day.
- Prior experience preferred, but willing to train the right person
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and other departments
- Fast learner
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.