Maintenance Tech II - Falcon Point Resort
Join our team at Falcon Point Resort, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an organized Maintenance Tech II to join our team! If you enjoy troubleshooting and have good communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- General building maintenance
- Basic electrical
- Basic plumbing
- Basic heating and cooling
- Painting / drywall
- General carpentry
- Room repairs
- Landscaping and grounds work
- Snow Removal
- Pool and spa chemical checks, and cleaning
- Must be able to communicate with owners and guests regarding any maintenance issues and complete any maintenance tasks in a timely manner
Location: Falcon Point Resort - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $21 / hour
Schedule: Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Basic knowledge of general building maintenance.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Good customer service skills and experience dealing with guests, associates, and the general public is required
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy items
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Limited employee housing available for full-time employees.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Winter Incentive Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Corporate Discounts with Perk Spot
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West:
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.