Maintenance Tech II
Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join our team at Falcon Point Resort, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for an organized Maintenance Tech II to join our team! If you enjoy troubleshooting and have good communication skills, we would love to meet you!
- Pool and hot tub maintenance
- General carpentry and painting
- Snow removal
- Building system preventative maintenance
- Perform minor and routine plumbing, electrical wiring, audio visual, lighting, refrigeration, heating/cooling, drywall, masonry, and boiler maintenance depending on the level of expertise
- Respond quickly to all maintenance issues with guests
- Must be able to communicate with owners and guests regarding any maintenance issues and complete any maintenance tasks in a timely manner
Location: Falcon Point - Avon, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18 / hour DOE
Schedule: This position includes 5 shifts per week, evenings & weekends required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Ski Pass Program
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Onsite Parking
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Memberships at VAC and The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $200 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- General building maintenance experience
- Speak English fluently, Spanish a plus
- Good Communication Skills
- Guest service skills a must
- Organizational Skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, be organized, able to prioritize, and consistently conduct oneself in a professional manner.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.