Maintenance Tech III
Join our team at The Charter at Beaver Creek, managed by East West Hospitality, named Best Property Management by Best of Vail Valley!
The Charter Engineering team is looking for a full time, year round Maintenance Tech. If you're a quick learner with experience in plumbing, electrical & HVAC, we'd love to meet you!
- Inspecting and evaluating systems, machines, tools, and equipment such as heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, electrical systems to ensure proper functioning or identify current or potential problems
- Troubleshooting problems using readily available materials and independent research to determine the cause of failure and determine the best solution for repair or replacement
- Recommending changes or updates to systems, machines, tools, or equipment for the purposes of effectiveness, economy, or improved guest experience
- Communicating with supervisor concerning major repairs as well as keep supervisor aware of any subcontractor work in progress.
- Performing special projects as requested and/or assigned. May at times supervise co-workers or subcontractors in the performance of repairs or installations.
- Ensuring all assigned work and guest areas and equipment are maintained for appearance, functionality, and safety; recommend improvements; maintain adequate parts inventory.
- Performing routine preventive maintenance on association boilers; including but not limited to recording temperatures, filter replacement, etc.
- Performing annual preventive maintenance checks in individual units per our "Maintenance Check List".
- Maintaining accommodations and association buildings performing routine painting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and other related maintenance activities.
- Fulfilling guest and owner request and document any work done using systems in place for documentation.
- Maintaining association managed pool, hot tubs, Steam room, and sauna with daily chemical level check and adjusts as needed, as well as minor repairs to equipment.
Location: The Charter, Managed by East West Hospitality - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $29-$33/ hour DOE
Schedule: Flexible! Shifts available include: Three 12 hours shifts, Four 10 hour shifts, or Five 8 hour shifts available. You choose what works best for your life. Must be available to work at least one weekend day.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and other departments
- Quick learner
- Must have certification card for refrigerant.
- Advanced knowledge in Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus - depending on start date
- 401(K) Plan with Discretionary Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 100053442283