Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards, and is one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work? Join our team at the Charter, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a full time, year round Maintenance Tech. If you have two years experience in plumbing and a basic understanding of electrical, we would love to meet you!
- Respond quickly to all maintenance issues and radio calls
- General Building Maintenance
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing
- Painting / Drywall
- Landscaping and Grounds Work
- Room Repairs
- Pool and spa chemical checks, and cleaning
- Snow Removal
Location: The Charter - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $18.00/ hr
Schedule: Must be available to work weekends.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- Epic Merchant Season Ski Pass or Equivalent Bonus
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- CPO Certification preferred
- 2 years plumbing experience preferred
- Basic understanding of electrical preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and other departments
- Fast learner
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.