Are you interested in working for the company that won No.1 Large Company in the Colorado 2019 Top Work Places Awards and is one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work? Join our team at Snowmass Mountain Lodging, managed by East West Hospitality.
We are looking for a Maintenance Tech I to join our team in Snowmass Base Village! If you are an upbeat people-person who enjoys working in a busy environment we would love to meet you!
- General Building Maintenance
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing
- Painting / Drywall
- Landscaping and Grounds Work
- Room Repairs and Pre-Arrival Checks
- Event Support
- Ice Rink Operations
Location: Snowmass, CO
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $21 / hour
Schedule: Flexible schedule, some nights and weekends and holidays required
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance - Choose from two plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Career Development Trainings
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
At East West our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve. We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West at eastwest.com.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); a minimum of one year building/facility maintenance exp. required.
- Basic knowledge of general building maintenance.
- Emergency, on call rotation required.
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy items; ability to work outside in all weather conditions; must be able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English.
- Good customer skills and experience dealing with guests, associates and general public required.
- All newly hired, or rehired, employees for all East West Companies must be, or become, "fully vaccinated" against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
East West Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-verify.