Maintenance Techinician - St. James Place
Join our team at St. James Place, managed by East West Hospitality!
Beaver Creek's premier condominium property, St. James Place is located in the heart of Beaver Creek Village and less than 200 yards to slopes at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain.
We are looking for mechanically inclined Maintenance Technicians. If you have strong trouble shooting and problem solvings skills, we would love to meet you!
- Respond quickly to all maintenance issues and radio calls
- General Building Maintenance
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing
- Painting / Drywall
- Landscaping and Grounds Work
- Room Repairs
- Pool and spa chemical checks, and cleaning
- Snow Removal
Location: St. James Place - Beaver Creek, CO
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Status: Full Time, Year Round
Pay Rate: $23 - $26/ hour + $500 Signing Bonus*
*To be paid in two allotments, after 30 and 90 days of employment.
Schedule: Flexible! Shifts available include: Three 12 hours shifts, Four 10 hour shifts, or Five 8 hour shifts available. You choose what works best for your life. Must be available to work at least one weekend day.
- Prior experience preferred, but willing to train the right person.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and other departments.
- Fast learner.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide evidence of full vaccination status to East West.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance - Choose from three plans!
- Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life & Pet Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Career Development Trainings
- Discounted Gym Membership at The Athletic Club Westin
- Discounts at Eye Pieces & Venture Sports
- Sabbatical Program
- $500 Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Why East West Hospitality:
At East West Hospitality our Vision is to be the most trusted hospitality services company and employer of choice, built on genuine and enduring relationships. We believe in doing the right thing for each other, our community, our environment, and those we serve.
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
We hope you’ll consider joining us! Visit our website to learn more about East West Hospitality at jobs.eastwest.com/culture.